Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So Busy

So convicting in this crazy fast paced world we live in.  Don't forget to do the small things that makes others smile and makes your heart smile too.  Those moments are what life is really all about.  Not the computers, the TV, the job, or whatever but making sweet memories with those you love and most importantly talking with the God above.

Recipe taken from – W.M.U Centennial Cookbook

Sometime I get so busy
That I realize with a start
I haven’t taken time to see
The things that soothe my heart.
I haven’t spoken with a child,
Or picked some fragrant flowers;
I haven’t heard the birds that sing
Or enjoyed the sunset hours.
I haven’t called or gone to see
The friends I really love –
And, worst of all, I haven’t
Talked with my God above.

No comments:

Post a Comment